Hai Phong International Tourism Joint Venture Co. and ViVa Macau Airline last month launched an air cargo service linking Hai Phong and Macau. ViVa Macau is operating one service a day on the route which initially will carry 3-5 tonnes of cargo.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay