Chapman Freeborn Airchartering Pte Ltd in Singapore has been appointed exclusive sales agent in South East Asia& Australasia for Azerbaijan’s Silk WayAirlines, with immediate effect. Thenewest aircraft in Silk Way Airlines’ fl eetis the L76-TD-90. The aircraft was manufacturedby Ilyushin Aviation Complex,delivered in April 2007 and entered intocommercial service last month. The IL76-TD-90 is capable of carrying more cargothan the older IL76 aircraft and has anincreased payload and extended rangeagainst previous models, the companyadded.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay