Boeing and GE Commercial AviationServices (GECAS) have announceda 39-airplane order that includes 15Boeing 777s (a mix of seven 777-300ER(Extended Range) passenger aircraftand eight 777 freighters) and 24 Next-Generation 737-800s. The order isvalued at approximately $5.34 billionat list prices.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay