Moscow’s Domodedovo InternationalAirport said 2006 cargo trafficreached 126,300 tonnes, a 6.8 percentyear-on-year increase. Cargo traffic volumein December 2006 amounted to11,900 tonnes, a 4.1 percent rise overDecember 2005.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay