Emirates SkyCargo, which for thefirst time in its history carried morethan 1m metric tons of freight andgenerated more than $1b in revenuelast year, has been named Cargo Airlineof the Year by trade publication AirTransport World. The awards will bepresented at ATW’s gala dinner andcelebration in Washington on February21.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay