The president & CEO of SwissportInternational, Joseph In Albion hasdecided to leave the company to takeon a new professional challenge.In Albion, who remains a memberof Swissport International’s board ofdirectors, will be succeeded by SantiagoOlivares, who is currently director ofthe international division of Ferrovialand a member of the board of directors.Olivares will assume overall interimresponsibility for the Swissport Groupwith immediate effect. Swissport isowned by Ferrovial, a leading Europeaninfrastructure and service corporationbased in Spain.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay