Russian carrier Transaero Airlineswill acquire six Boeing 747s and B767sas well as five B737-500s. Currently, theairline’s fleet consists of 21 aircraft,including six B747s, seven B767s andeight B737s. In September, Transaeroand Airbus signed an agreement foreight A330s.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay