Aeroflot Cargo agreed to lease sixnew Il-96-400Ts from Ilyushin Financefor delivery starting in 2008. It is alsoexpected shortly to announce plans toacquire 22 A350XWBs for delivery startingin 2015. It may also a contract forup to 15 smaller Airbus A330s.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay