Kazakhstan-based carrier Air Astana has leased a second A321 and last month took delivery of its second B767-300ER. In addition to the two B767s, Air AstanaÂ¡Â¯s fleet now includes four Boeing 757s, two Airbus A321s, five Airbus A320s and five Fokker F50s. The airline is on target to grow its fleet to 34 aircraft by 2014.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay