Three large composite fuselage sections for the 787 Dreamliner were delivered to the Boeing plant in Everett last month via the Dreamlifter, a specially modified 747-400 used to transport 787 major assemblies. Sections 47 and 48, wrapped in black, are the two aft composite sections of fuselage for the Dreamliner, while the all-composite forward section was wrapped in white.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay