Boeing has completed 50 percent of thedesign of its 777 Freighter. It has 71 ordersfrom Air France (4), Avion AircraftTrading (8), Emirates (8), FedEx (15),GECAS (8), Guggenheim (3), KoreanAir (5), Oak Hill Capital (6), Qatar Airways(2) and an undisclosed customer(12). The fi rst delivery is expected inthe fourth quarter of 2008.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay