Copenhagen Airport, a unit of AustraliaÂ¡Â¯sMacquarie Airports, has soldits entire 20 percent stake in HainanMeilan International Airport Co. toOriental Patron Resources InvestmentLtd. for HK$544m (US$70m) to repaydebt and fund future projects.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay