SEKO has expanded its operations into Turkey with a new SEKO Turkey station headquartered in Istanbul. The SEKO Turkey offi ce is just fi ve minutes from the Ataturk Airport in Istanbul, and close to several bordering seaports on the Mediterranean Sea, Aegean Sea and Black Sea. Its geographic location enables SEKO Turkey to act as a transhipment and distribution hub with multimodal transportation throughout the entire Middle East, Europe, CIS and the US. SEKO Turkey focuses primarily on inbound freight from China, the Far East and Balkan countries, and outbound freight to the US and Europe.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay