ChileÂ¡Â¯s Lan Cargo said its new Colombia cargo affiliate will start operating in March, using Boeing 767-300F aircraft with 54 tonne capacity flying between Colombia and key regional centres, after obtaining the necessary technical and operational clearances.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay