Belgian-based cargo airline, Cargo B has recently taken delivery of its second, new Boeing 747-400 freighter. Like its first new build B747-400 freighter delivered in December, the new aircraft is also leased from the airline’s strategic partner, Nippon Cargo Airlines, and will start operations from Brussels on 17 May. According to Niek Van Der Weide, Cargo B executive vice president of commercial, the carrier can now serve its African markets with three weekly flights to Kinshasa, Libreville, Nairobi and Ndjamena, and twice a week to Johannesburg. Cargo BÃ¢â‚¬™s first 747-400F continues to serve South America, flying three times per week to Sao Paulo, Lima, Quito and Bogota and Caracas.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay