Continental Airlines Cargo has reached an agreement with CSafe to become the first passenger airline to offer the company’s AcuTemp RKN. The AcuTemp RKN is the only compressor-based, non-dry ice ULD available to US carriers. In use since 2008, the air cargo container has both cooling and heating capabilities and can sustain consistent interior temperatures in ambient extremes from -30 degrees Celsius to +50 degrees Celsius, the company says.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay