China’s HNA Group, parent of Hainan Airlines and Indonesia’s PT Global Putra International will jointly invest in aviation, airport management, and hotel projects in Indonesia, Dow Jones reported. As a first step, HNA Group’s Hainan Airlines will serve the Beijing-Jakarta and Shanghai-Jakarta routes, as well as the Beijing-Bali, Shanghai-Bali, Beijing-Yogyakarta and Shanghai-Yogyakarta routes.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay