Kingfisher Airlines plans to lease out two of its five long-haul aircraft to Nigerian carrier Arik Air for two years from the third quarter, Dow Jones reported. “At present we are confirmed taking two of the Kingfisher A340s. We are still considering buying the third aircraft,” a spokesman for Arik Air said.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay