Singapore Airlines (SIA) and the Air Line Pilots Association Ã¢â‚¬“ Singapore (ALPA-S) have signed an agreement with effect from 1 July, under which all pilots in the airline will take one day of leave without pay each month and a cut of 65 per cent of one dayÃ¢â‚¬™s pay, pro-rated from monthly basic salary. In the year ending March 2010, SIA will decommission 16 aircraft, fewer flights will be operated and capacity will be lower by 11 per cent fromthe preceding year.
- Singapore Airlines to host AAPA’s 67th Assembly of Presidents
- Brussels Airport honours SIA’s 35th year of cargo operations
- Singapore Airlines returns to profit as cargo dips
- Kuehne+Nagel offers SAF option with Lenovo
- SIA hands trucking contract to WFS in the UK
- DHL Express greets first 777F under SIA partnership