TNT, leading provider of integrated express services, officially opened its expanded and re-modeled International and Domestic Operations Centre in Ho Chi Minh City this week. Located next to Tan Son Nhat International Airport, the 3,000 sq metre facility features state-of-the-art technology for freight processing, tracking and security. TNT said it aims to “take a key position in contributing to the support of important national trade and development goals,” by modernising and expanding the countryÃ¢â‚¬™s express and freight infrastructure, in tandem with the growth of Vietnam. Ã¢â‚¬Å“Vietnam is fast becoming the worldÃ¢â‚¬™s manufacturing base for high-tech equipment and garment industry. TNT already possesses one of the strongest and most extensive networks in Vietnam especially with the existing International and Domestic Operations Centre in Hanoi that was opened in August last year,” said TNT’s country MD, Mark van Den Assem.
- deugro on securing air capacity at a time of disruption
- ECS Group to represent Korean hybrid carrier Air Premia
- Vienna Airport, Lufthansa team up on pharma shipments
- FAA issues airworthiness criteria for Wingcopter
- Penang freight forwarders host APAC meeting in July
- Kerry Logistics rolls out e-trucks in Hong Kong