Kuehne + Nagel has opened a new branch office in Chongqing, China extending its footprint in China to 39 locations. From the new premises, located at the central business district in close proximity to the cityÃ¢â‚¬™s major infrastructure facilities, Kuehne + Nagel said it will focus on providing international sea and air logistics services. In addition, it will offer specialised solutions to support the automotive and industrial goods and chemicals sectors, two of the cityÃ¢â‚¬™s key economic pillars.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay