AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC), part of Volga-Dnepr Group, is launching a new Boeing 747 freighter service from Amsterdam, one of its European gateways, to Almaty, Kazakhstan. The weekly flight commenced on 5 October and operates via ABC’s hub at Sheremetyevo Airport in Moscow.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay