Seoul in Korea is the latest destination in Asia to be added to AirBridgeCargo Airlines’ growing network of Boeing 747 all-cargo operations. ABC, the scheduled cargo business of Volga-Dnepr Group, has launched a weekly B747-400ERF flight to the Korean city. The flight will operate from Frankfurt via the airline’s hub at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport and Narita in Japan. ABC expects the main commodities on the route will be high tech products and spare parts for the automotive industry.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay