Air cargo traffic through Los Angeles International Airport jumped 26.6 per cent in February over the same month a year ago as business at the USÃ¢â‚¬™ main gateway for trans-Pacific air cargo regained ground after last yearÃ¢â‚¬™s devastation. Freight tonnage also was up only slightly over January and almost equal to the freight levels Los Angeles saw in 2008.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay