Air France-KLM Cargo said it will strengthen its position in the Japanese market by reinstating freighter flights from CDG-Paris and by operating three additional Combi flights from SPL-Amsterdam on commercially high-demanding days. Effective 3 September AF-KLM Cargo will operate a twice weekly B747 freighter flight between Paris-CDG and Tokyo-Narita and from 4 November AF-KLM Cargo will offer a total weekly number of Amsterdam-Tokyo flights of ten, seven of which are operated with a B747 Combi.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay