Cebu Pacific Air will operate thrice-weekly flights between Manila and Dammam, Saudi Arabia, starting 4 October 2014. The new route is part of the carrier’s further expansion of its long-haul network from one to six destinations over the next six months in addition to the announced new routes of Sydney and Kuwait.
- deugro on securing air capacity at a time of disruption
- ECS Group to represent Korean hybrid carrier Air Premia
- Vienna Airport, Lufthansa team up on pharma shipments
- FAA issues airworthiness criteria for Wingcopter
- Penang freight forwarders host APAC meeting in July
- Kerry Logistics rolls out e-trucks in Hong Kong