Cebu Pacific Air will operate thrice-weekly flights between Manila and Dammam, Saudi Arabia, starting 4 October 2014. The new route is part of the carrier’s further expansion of its long-haul network from one to six destinations over the next six months in addition to the announced new routes of Sydney and Kuwait.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay