Starting 1 November, Palau Pacific Airways will offer Koror to Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok flights using a B737-300. The Palau start-up also announced plans to offer flights to Taipei Taoyuan, Guam International, and Japan.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay