Jan de Rijk Logistics, based in the Netherlands, will provide European trucking services to IAG Cargo for their Iberian traffic. Currently, Jan de Rijk is already a large supplier for the road feeding services for IAG Cargo in Europe in general.
- NAP partners with IAG Cargo to support SME forwarders
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh