The Dubai Flower Centre (DFC),the Middle East’s centre for perishablegoods, is exploring China’s S$4.72billion horticultural products marketin order to widen its internationalreach and serve the Far-East Asianregion.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay