US-based freighter conversionspecialist, Pemco Aviation Group hasannounced that its subsidiary, PemcoWorld Air Services has signed a newcontract with Iceland-based BluebirdCargo to convert two B737-400s tofreighter configuration. The work willtake place at the STAECO facility inJinan, China following Pemco’s 2005partnership agreement with Taikoo(Xiamen) Aircraft Engineering Company(TAECO) and Taikoo (Shandong)Aircraft Engineering Company(STAECO).
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay