Etihad Airways will begin thriceweekly flights from Abu Dhabi to Sydney this month using A340-500 aircraft with a cargo capacity of about 12 tonnes. The carrier will also begin non-stop Airbus A330-200 flights in August between Abu Dhabi and the Irish capital Dublin four times a week.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay