Korean Air Cargo will start a new B747-400 freighter service this month which will operate on the sector Incheon – Chengdu – New Delhi – Brussels with the return leg Brussels – Chengdu – Incheon.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay