Sharjah International Airport said final statistics for 2006 show a significant rise in freight handling at the airport, growing at 12.7 percent with tonnage increasing from 505,392 tonnes in 2005 to 569,511 tonnes in 2006.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay