Air Canada will end its daily B767service to India this coming spring dueto insufficient demand. The airline willdiscontinue all direct flights betweenToronto and New Delhi on May 1.Separately, the carrier said that it willintroduce daily non-stop B777 servicebetween Vancouver and Sydney onDecember 14, 2007.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay