Air India damp-leased an A310-300from Czech Airlines for a Mumbai-Hong Kong-Bangkok and Mumbai-Kuala Lumpur-New Delhi service.The aircraft had been operated byCSA on a service to Dubai, which wassuspended.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay