Airbus delivered the 800th aircraft inthe A330/A340 family, an A330-200 toQatar Airways. The manufacturer has abacklog of 382 aircraft and is increasingthe production from current seven permonth to eight in the first half of 2008and nine in mid-2009.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay