Cargolux has placed a follow-on orderfor three Boeing 747-8 Freighters,valued at $845 million at list prices, andadded two options. This brings the Luxembourg-based cargo operatorÂ¡Â¯s total747-8 Freighter order to 13 aircraft, twooptions and 10 purchase rights.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay