Malaysia Airlines and TransaeroAirlines have launched a partnershipto develop Moscow Domodedovo-KualaLumpur service. Russia’s Transaero willoperate the route with a 767-300 withMAS as a code-share partner.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay