Abu Dhabi-based all cargo airline,Maximus Air Cargo, said it has signed athree-year logistics support agreementwith the International Golden Group.Maximus Air Cargo operates worldwideservice with an AN-124-100 and threeIL-76s and two L100-30 Hercules.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay