Singapore-based Tiger Airways hasobtained formal approval from Australia’sForeign Investment Review Boardto create its wholly owned subsidiary,Tiger Airways Australia, which will startdomestic services in Australia later thisyear using as many as five A320s.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay