The Federation of Asia-Pacific Aircargo Associations comprises 17 organisations: Hongkong Association of Freight Forwarding and Logistics, Japan Aircargo Forwarders Association, Korea International Freight Forwarders Association, Aircargo Forwarders of the Philippines Inc, Taiwan Airfreight Forwarders Association, Singapore Aircargo Agents Association, Thailand Airfreight Forwarders Association, Indonesian Forwarders Association, Macau Air Freight Forwarding (Logistics) Association, Federation of Malaysian Freight Forwarders, Australian Federation of International Forwarders, Air Cargo Agents Association of India, Sri Lanka Freight Forwarders Association, Brunei Freight Forwarders Association, Association of Air Cargo Agents of Bangladesh and Nepal Freight Forwarders Association, Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Federation of New Zealand.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay