Pemco has signed a contract with ILFC to convert three more 737-300s to freighters for operation by an undisclosed operator in Asia. The conversion work will be carried out by STAECO, China.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay