Qantas Airways said it might sell its stake in Australian air Express (AaE) following the failed US$9 billion takeover bid by a group, led by Macquarie Bank. AaE is a joint venture between Qantas and Australia Post.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay