Air Canada will double its daily Beijing-Vancouver service and increase itsShanghai-Toronto non-stop fl ights inJuly. The added Beijing-Vancouver dailyfl ight will use a B767-300. Starting from1 July, the Shanghai-Toronto servicewill increase to daily service startingfrom the summer peak and continueas a three-day-a-week service for the2007-2008 winter schedule.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay