Air France has added two eveningfl ights per week on its Shanghai-Parisroute starting from 30 June, usingBoeing 777-200s. With the change, AirFrance will fl y seven day fl ights and fi veevening fl ights between the two citieseach week.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay