All Nippon Airways plans to withdrawits international cargo fl ight services atChubu Centrair Airport near Nagoyathis autumn due to low profi tability.It will shift its cargo business from Centrair Airport to OsakaÂ¡Â¯s KansaiAirport where a second runway will bein operation in August for around-theclockfl ights.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay