The joint venture contract for the AirbusA320 Family Final Assembly Line inTianjin was signed in Beijing at the endof last month between a Chinese Consortium and Airbus. Airbus will hold51 percent in the joint venture, whilethe consortium will hold 49 percent.The Chinese Consortium comprisesTianjin Free Trade Zone, China AviationIndustry Corporation I and ChinaAviation Industry Corporation II.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay