DHL has inaugurated its new 5 billion yen (US$41 million) expanded facility at Kansai International Airport, part of the express company’s commitment to invest almost 11 billion yen in Japan in the next few years. The 10,100 sqm DHL Kansai International Airport Gateway, located at the International Cargo Warehouse C, is the largest facility operated by an international express company at the airport.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay