Hermes Logistics Technologies (HLT)has signed a contract with KLM Cargo to deliver a comprehensive air cargomanagement system in a deal worthover US$1 million. The system is dueto be rolled-out in October 2007 andthrough 2008.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay