Hong Kong Airlines has signed a memorandumof Understanding (MOU) for51 Airbus aircraft, including 30 A320s,20 A330s as well as an Airbus CorporateJet. The company was established in2001 and serves Asian and Chinesemainland destinations.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay